[Freeswitch-users] debian repos for Raspberry Pi broken?

Johan Helsingius julf at julf.com
Tue Dec 21 19:59:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

Trying to install freeswitch on a RPi 4 (Debian 11 Bullseye),
my /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list has:

deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/rpi/debian-release/ bullseye main
deb-src http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/rpi/debian-release/ bullseye main

but when I try

apt-get update && apt-get install -y freeswitch-meta-all

I get

Unable to locate package freeswitch-meta-all

apt-cache search freeswitch only gives me:
libsipwitch-dev - secure peer-to-peer SIP VoIP server - development files
libsipwitch1 - secure peer-to-peer SIP VoIP server - shared libraries
libsipwitch1-dbg - secure peer-to-peer SIP VoIP server - debug symbols
sipwitch - secure peer-to-peer VoIP server for the SIP protocol
sipwitch-cgi - secure peer-to-peer SIP VoIP server - CGI XML-RPC interface

Any suggestions?

	Julf