[Freeswitch-users] Originate with failover

Shaun Stokes shaun at sysconfig.cloud
Fri Dec 17 10:02:10 UTC 2021

You may want to specify fail_on_single_reject.

For example:
{continue_on_fail=^^:NORMAL_TEMPORARY_FAILURE:NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION,fail_on_single_reject=^^:CALL_REJECTED:NORMAL_CLEARING:USER_BUSY}[leg_timeout=15]originate sofia/gateway/provider1|[leg_timeout=15]sofia/gateway/provider2 19005551212 XML default

Shaun