Failed outbound call

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Dec 15 16:14:57 UTC 2021

Hi,

I have a very strange problem.  My customer has one extension out of 16 that has an issue dialing outside numbers.  She hears it ring 4 or 5 times, then gets a "busy" signal.  She says the recipient's phone does not ring on their end.  (I had another user test this and it is confirmed).

The outbound dialing code (XML) is common to all extensions at that location. No one else has this issue. The phone is a CISCO SPA504g. I have compared every setup value with other SPA504Gs at that site.  I have compared every value in the directory for this extension to others.

I have created a pastebin of the FreeSwitch log file for this call:  https://pastebin.com/caxdqdqg

Any help would be great.

Regards,
Sean