[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Kakiman Expert jolexpert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:43:26 UTC 2021

Hello,

I am working on freeSWITCH 1.10.5 with webRTC configured.

Im connecting through WSS on port 7443 with SIPJS client and Chrome.

The issue seems to be random but when it happens, the websocket is closed.
Resulting in websocket disconnected (1006).

It is happening very often and today, I had a lot of messages such as
"registrar_tport_error() tport error 0 "    and then all the users were
unregistered.

I had to restart FS to get back the possibility to register and make calls.

Did you already met this issue ? how could it be solved ?

thanks

franck