[Freeswitch-users] Internal Interface suddenly freezes

Stefan Kainz s.kainz at wnt.at
Thu Apr 15 10:37:04 UTC 2021

Hi David,

Sadly this happens on a production system. But by now I have two other dev-servers suffering the same issue.
Good idea, im actually in the process of testing a system with the database on the same host, in case it really is the database-connection.

But I think you mean enabling accept-blind-reg right? so that the register.lua isn’t even executed.
I will try that. But if there really is a connection-issue with the database, I expect another issue to arise, since I also need the db connection for incoming and outgoing calls as well as the freeswitch-core database.

But lets see.
It can take a while, because this happens in completely random intervals, but I’ll let you know.

Thank you very much,
Regards