[Freeswitch-users] rxfax now prints header data at top of image

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Wed Sep 30 12:33:56 UTC 2020

And...it had been a long day.

I figured out rxfax wasn't doing it, but rather txfax on the sending side.
The documentation
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_spandsp> says to
set fax_header to '_undef_', which I could get to work as expected if I did
it in spandsp.conf.xml.  I couldn't get it to work if I did it inside the
originate {} command I send from the command line.  If I set fax_header to
anything there, even _undef_, that's exactly what it sends.  I have to skip
it on the command line to get it to suppress itself.  Works for me.

- Jeff