[Freeswitch-users] Distorted sound for one of conference members when AMR-WB codec used

Dragos Oancea dragos at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 28 09:08:57 UTC 2020

If you're sure it's not an issue with the client implementation open an
issue here:
https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/issues . Add pcap traces and FS
logs taken with "amrwb_debug on" (fs_cli).
What happens if a 3rd member is added to the conference ? Does the 3rd
member hear distorted audio too ?
If FS issue we need to figure out if the issue is on decoding or encoding.
When investigating be aware of the octet-align (OA) setting in SDP. It may
be an offer/answer issue when we get an BE stream but we decode OA.