[Freeswitch-users] Set a domain name in Request-URI without DNS queries

Carlos Eduardo kaduww at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:11:58 UTC 2020

You can add the ;fs_path param on you bridge string with the gateways'
address, like

sofia/internal/${destination_address}@your.domain.com;fs_path=1.2.3.4

But I don't know if it would work with a gateway.

--
*Carlos E. Wagner*
*Tecnólogo em Telecomunicações, Opensips Certified Professional*

*Fone: +55 48 99981-0894*
*E-mail:* kaduww at gmail.com
*LinkedIn:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlos-eduardo-wagner-96bbb433/