[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch unable to redirect to contact received in 302 Moved Temporarily

Bote Man botelist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:03:31 UTC 2020

Perhaps this is by design.

A mailing list message from 2016 advises:
"But bear in mind that the client might not follow the 302. FreeSWITCH for example either terminates the call on 302 or returns to the dialplan so you can validate the new destination, so that you don't (as an example) have someone redirecting you to a premium rate number without the caller's knowledge."

Perhaps you might be required to set some combination of
hangup_after_bridge=false
or
continue_on_fail=true

and continue processing the call? I don't know what else you could do at that point.

 ---
John Boteler
BnC Group U.S.A.