[Freeswitch-users] http_cache and Amazon S3

olle at zaark.com olle at zaark.com
Sat Oct 3 14:17:00 UTC 2020

Hi we have problems with getting S3 access working after upgrading to
1.10.5.

This configuration used to work fine in 1.10.3

  <profiles>

    <!-- amazon s3 security credentials -->

    <profile name="s3">

      <aws-s3>

        <!-- 20 character key identifier -->

        <access-key-id><![CDATA[.TOKEN.]]></access-key-id>

        <!-- 40 character secret -->

        <secret-access-key><![CDATA[..SECRET-TOKEN.]]></secret-access-key>

      </aws-s3>

      <!-- optional list of domains that this profile will automatically be
applied to -->

      <!-- if you wish to apply the s3 credentials to a domain not listed
here, then use

           {profile=s3}http://foo.s3... -->

      <domains>

        <domain name="bucket.s3.amazonaws.com"/>

      </domains>

    </profile>

And in dialplan we access with:

<action application="playback"
data="https://${bucket}.s3.amazonaws.com/file.wav

We have tried adding region and base_domain (should not be needed) but we
get 403 access error from S3

We can manually access same object using aws cli

Does anybody have a sample config and dial plan examples that work with
1.10.5

BR/Olle