[Freeswitch-users] hangup from LUA script

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 18:15:18 UTC 2020

1) You mean the session is not ended or the script is still running? doing
a hangup doesn't automatically end the script. You can do *return 'exit'*
from the script (not from within a function in the script) to exit the
script.
2) Why don't you put the entire functionality in the lua script using
session:playAndGetDigits() and then use a goto if you want to ask again for
the order number.