[Freeswitch-users] mod_event_socket: command to play and collect DTMF

Dmitry Mordovin d.mordovin at crestwavetech.ru
Mon Nov 23 11:35:42 UTC 2020

Hello

I try to solve task: play a prompt and collect DTMF digits.

Now I use Lua script and session:playAndGetDigits to did it.

How can I do it thru mod_event_socket commands?

I know uuid_broadcast command can play prompt, but I can’t find command to wait some DTMF digits.

Any one can direct me to right simple solution?

PS: one idea, it can be done if I can run same Lua script from mod_event_socket