[Freeswitch-users] US local DID provider recommendations

Abaci B abaci64 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:51:00 UTC 2020

Thinq.com is just a reseller of inteliquent for origination. with high
commits and not very low prices, if you can get directly to a carrier such
as peerless, inteliquent or bandwidth you will most probably get a better
deal.
If you're looking for a reseller with low prices you can try bulkvs.com
they have inventory from inteliquent & bandwidth and their rates are
probably lower than what you can get directly from those carriers and there
is no minimum commitment.