[Freeswitch-users] macOS Wiki - Wow 10 years, already!

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Nov 23 05:49:54 UTC 2020

For macOS users and anyone interested: Nov 22 2020 is the tenth anniversary of when I put up the first complete install guide for macOS on the wiki <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/macOS>, boy does that make me feel old. I realized this yesterday while doing my weekly FreeSwitch Development build/test for the macOS wiki.

I know some have found it useful since I've seen it referenced on the mailing list, some info like emailing voicemail may be useful to Linux users. I also tried helping with the Linux stuff but that didn't last.

Mario G