[Freeswitch-users] rtmp is sending as 160x120 inset within 320x240 instead of fullscreen

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 22:21:35 UTC 2020

I changed conference.conf.xml to use…
1 <param name="video-mode" value="transcode"/>

…in the two places where this was uncommented…
1 <param name="video-mode" value="mux"/>

…based on guidance at
https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/mod_conference :

The mode to run video conferencing in. passthrough is non transcoded video
follow audio. transcode allows for better switching and multiple codecs.
mux allows for multiple parties on the video canvas at the same time

Unfortunately, that did not solve it. Instead the 160x120 frame is now
shown twice in the middle of the screen (vertically).