[Freeswitch-users] Is there any way to break a bridged call without hangup caller?

王聡 cong.wang.itsherpa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 03:55:02 UTC 2020

Hello all,

We’re trying to make a call system with pairing function based on freeswitch, the function we designed likes below:

1.Create a call to end user and hold (standby). [Use endless_playback]
2.Bridge 2 standby users and let them talk with each other. [Use uuid_bridge]
3.Stop bridge and let users back to standby status for next pair. [Under design]

We had test function 1 and 2 successfully, but no idea for function 3. Hangup app would hangup both immediately, and break app seems not working.
For some reason it is not easy for us to switch to conference, so I wonder if there are any advice for this function based on uuid_bridge.

Best regards.