[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH patch: `uuid_fileman` to preserve pitch on playback speed change

Gulyás Attila toraritte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 21:46:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

Would it be possible to look into this? Or even just an
acknowledgement would be helpful.
Thank you!

Appreciatively,
Attila Gulyas  |  IT/Program Assistant
Email: agulyas at societyfortheblind.org
Phone: (916) 889-7510
Access News helpdesk: (916) 889-7519

Access News service:
(800) 665-4667
(916) 732-4000
https://societyfortheblind.org/programs-services/access-news/

Society for the Blind
1238 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811

SFTB Main Phone: (916) 452-8271
Fax: (916) 492-2483
www.societyfortheblind.org

Our mission is to empower individuals living with low vision or
blindness to discover, develop and achieve their full potential.