[Freeswitch-users] US local DID provider recommendations

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun Nov 1 10:26:12 UTC 2020

I'm pretty happy with both Thinq.com, but I'm not sure of their current
volume requirements.

It's pay per DID recurring and pay per minute.

You can set multiple routing options for failover for each routing profile:
DNS A, DNS SRV, SIP-URL, IP, and even PSTN.

Thinq has a large number of DIDs available on demand via their web portal
or API.

Not sure about 302s, sorry!

-Avi Marcus