[Freeswitch-users] SIP info not relayed when call is on hold

FX Geneste fx.geneste at telemaque.fr
Wed May 13 13:24:14 UTC 2020

Hello guys,

     I am trying to exchange SIP info message (dtmf signal) between
Phone 1 and Freeswitch B as follows :

Phone 1 <----> Freeswitch A  <-----> Freeswitch B

     Everything works fine except when the call leg between Freeswitch A
and B is on hold (for instance, the Freeswitch A has received an INVITE
with "a=sendonly" from Freeswitch B). In this case, Freeswitch A
correctly receive the SIP INFO message from Phone 1, but does not
transfert it to Freeswitch B (as it does normally without call on hold).

     I do not see any errors or warnings in freeswitch logs, simply,
freeswitch A is not sending the SIP info to freeswitch B. I'm using fs
v1.10.2.

     Have any of you ever had this kind of needs or know how to solve it ?

Regards,

FX