[Freeswitch-users] customer sip trunk

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:07:15 UTC 2020

Hello,

I am buiding a freeswitch box for customer SIP trunking.  I know how to
setup a provider trunk and also how to setup extensions on Freeswitch.  But
never setup a customer trunk before.  I have looked and maybe I am looking
in the wrong place.  Can someone point me in the right direction as to how
this will look like or an example.  I am also looking for dialplan example
for inbound and outbound calls.

The plan is for the customer to come in through our SBC's to the freeswitch
trunking box and register with their pilot number.  All numbers allocated
to them should ring down that trunk.

Not sure how to acomplish this on Freeswitch.  Is there a how to or a
sample of this?

thanks,