[Freeswitch-users] dynamic music on hold for mod_conference

momosxp momosxp at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:28:22 UTC 2020

How do i use this with fs_cli and there conference command?

im trying to use this for dynamic background music and perpetual-sound:

if (zstr(conference->perpetual_sound)) {
conference->perpetual_sound = switch_core_strdup(conference->pool,
switch_channel_get_variable(channel, "conference_perpetual_sound"));
}

mercutioviz wrote

Sent from: http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/