[Freeswitch-users] Send extra custom info (image data) on call to show in target endpoint

Jose David Jurado Alonso josedavid at zennio.com
Mon Mar 16 11:24:13 UTC 2020

Hi,

Thanks for the answers. In principle sending the URI of the image does not
help me much as it is similar to the system I currently have (although I
could avoid the push notification).

The idea is to try to send all the content of the image in the SIP message
and thus avoid its storage on disk. I am going to investigate how to do it
through the body of the SIP message since by size I assume that it will not
be able to be sent in the header.

Any other idea or example of how to do it is welcome.

José David Jurado Alonso