[Freeswitch-users] webRTC on local network

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Fri Mar 6 14:41:22 UTC 2020

Good morning to all. I am developing a pabx and video conferencing system to be used inside Italy’s Penal Institutions.

Because of very stringent security regulations, no access is granted to external Internet.

The server is an FS 1.6

The clients are Raspberry PI based video terminals running and adapted version of the Verto demo client.

Can anyone please give me some functioning pointers on how I can get around the age-old problem of certificates, etc on an internal network. I’ve dredged the ‘net, but have never found a satisfying answer.

Thank you in advance for any assistance,

Francesco