[Freeswitch-users] Need help changing port numbers

Lawrence Conroy lconroy at insensate.co.uk
Thu Mar 5 15:50:28 UTC 2020

Hi again,
 I'm not the person to ask -- no verto/wss, don't use certbot, and don't use nginx :(
I guess someone uses these, so I trust they'll respond.

Aside: I had thought that certbot could use its nginx plugin (--nginx) to make life simpler,
as I believe that automatically puts the certs into your nginx config. GOOG is your friend :)

But ...
----
I note that you might still have a cert issue with the host verto.delagarda.com;
see <https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html?hostname=verto.delagarda.com>
the cert is for fs.delagarda.com but doesn't seem to mention verto.delagarda.com

see <https://certbot.eff.org/docs/using.html#re-creating-and-updating-existing-certificates>
if you need to expand your cert to include verto.delagarda.com as well as the existing fs.delagarda.com
----

for the rest, I leave it to the experts who actually use letsencrypt/certbot, nginx, webrtc/verto set up.

all the best
  Lawrence

>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence
>>> https://cluecon.com