[Freeswitch-users] Drop A leg and originate a B-leg

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 22:15:35 UTC 2020

Hello Joel,

What I do is receive the INVITE which triggers a python. In this python I
indeed do an originate transferring to the appropriate extension which does
what needs to be done.

My question was more about how to I.e.: reject the I coming INVITE but
continue the python execution.

I’m now doing it but the rejection for some reason doesn’t happen until
about 10 seconds after the python starts executing (but I reject it in like
the 3rd line code)

It’s more academic, really. I don’t like that channel hanging around
unnecessarily.

David

--
Regards,