[Freeswitch-users] TLS setup

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Tue Jun 23 12:08:36 UTC 2020

Sure, I am using 3rd party cert from comodo. I just did the following:

cat {privatekey} > tls.pem
cat {cert} >> tls.pem
cat {chain} >> tls.pem

Make sure that in your sip_profiles that use TLS that you have tls-cert-dir
pointing to your tls.pem directory.

BTW, the same works for wss.pem

><>
nathan stratton