[Freeswitch-users] onWSLogin Verto call back when dont want to register just connect.

Jonathan Hunter jhunter at voxboxcoms.co.uk
Wed Jun 17 13:50:48 UTC 2020

Hi Guys,

I am testing with connecting over Websockets to FreeSWITCH using verto, and
I dont want to register with FreeSWITCH, so I have set this in verto.conf;

<param name="blind-reg" value="true"/>

I then can see that my browser connects with the server when looking at
logs and the verto status whos conn_no_reg.

"jsonrpc":      "2.0",
        "id":   5,
        "result":       {
                "message":      "logged in",
                "sessid":       "a3109700-5036-68b8-3cbf-60a8628fe452"
        }

 default-v4::@       client                          172.31.41.66:57212
 CONN_NO_REG (WS)

However I do not see the callback function onWSLogin triggered, is a
requirement for this to be called the end user registering as well as
connecting?

When I disconnect on WSClose callback works fine, as do events when I make
a conference call, its literally just when I connect I dont see onWSLogin
events.

Is there something I am missing to allow clients to connect without
registration?

Please note this is a secure environment hence why registration not
necessary, running version 1.10.2

Many thanks

Jon