[Freeswitch-users] Urgent: Playing 1080p mp4 is extremely low quality ($200 bounty)

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Fri Jul 31 09:45:53 UTC 2020

Sergey was able to offer me a solution that worked like a charm, I now am
seeing 1080x1920 (1080p vertical display) and the quality looks great!
Sergey was also very kind and asked the I send the $200 bounty to
FreeSWITCH, so I will do that today. I have included his reply below in
case anyone else runs into this problem because I found nothing after days
of searching on Google.

Sergey Safarov
Thu, Jul 30, 4:03 AM (1 day ago)
to me
To specify video size need to use background png file with the required
resolution.

If you want FullHD then need use png with 1980x1080 size.
How to use this image

<action application="set" data="core_video_blank_image=/tmp/hello.png"/>

or from FS console

originate {core_video_blank_image=/tmp/hello.png}user/1018 &park()