[Freeswitch-users] Editing the FreeSWITCH Wiki

Flavio Donadio flavio at donadio.com.br
Thu Jul 16 18:28:31 UTC 2020

Hello,

After working for two weeks (lots of reading and trial/error!) on the configuration of a home PBX with FreeSWITCH and an AudioCodes MP-114 FXS/FXO gateway, I have to admit I got everything I wanted working. I also took the time to document the process for future reference.

The existing Wiki page on the AudioCodes MP-114/118 (https://freeswitch.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9634420) helped, but it’s really poor. If configured that way, calls to the PSTN will drop in 3 minutes, users won’t hear tones when calling and some other problems will occur.

So, I would like to edit the Wiki and add a proper article with all the information needed to have a good, really working setup.

How can I do that?

Regards,
Flavio