[Freeswitch-users] Limit cps per source IP and port

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Jan 29 10:09:37 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for the reply.  I was searching of something at sofia
level, before it  enters the xml routing decision.

We already have the parameters sessions-per-second and max-sessions, but
is for the entire switch, my idea has to have the same type of
parameters per account/source ip, but i is not implemented. i've a draft
on a lab machine where i'm trying to implement this but for now is not
good...

Right now I'm using iptables to limit the maximum of new invites to FS,
and it keeps me "safe" and i can limit resources per source IP.