[Freeswitch-users] Grandstream ATA702 - dropped calls

William Colls william at williamcollsassoc.ca
Sat Jan 25 21:35:43 UTC 2020

When I make an outgoing call through this device, the call is often
disconnected after about 30-40 seconds. Incoming calls are fine. I have
SIP transport set to UDP, NAT Transversal set to NO, Enable SIP Options
Keel Alive set to YES, SIP Options Keep Alive Interval set at 30, and
SIP Options Keep Alive Max Lost at 3. Freeswitch version 1.10.1  was
started with -nonat. Obviously I have missed, or miss-understood,
something. Any pointers or suggestions will be most welcome.

Thanks for your time.

William.