[Freeswitch-users] RTP not transmitting over NAT

Sergey Safarov s.safarov at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 08:38:19 UTC 2020

Is without ZRTP video/addition removing works well?

Case 1
Without ZRTP similar case fixed about two years ago. Sorry I cannot find
related ticked created by me (jira login safarov).
Please retest master and try bisect with commits 1-3 years ago.
Think you will find working version and where bug is introduced.

Case 2
Please look
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9203
https://freeswitch.org/jira/browse/FS-9206

Here you will find commit where it worked properly.
Just need bisect with master and find commit introduced bug.

Case 3
Useless for you. This not designed for users behind NAT.
So simple do not use.

Sergey