[Freeswitch-users] Copy incoming audio from participants for ASR

Piotr Gregor piotr at dataandsignal.com
Tue Dec 15 14:37:22 UTC 2020

Hi Robert,

FreeSWITCH can be extended by writing custom modules. Modules can register
a callback to get every audio frame passed by the core FS to them.
You can find a lot of examples in src/mod (best look into
src/mod/applications, e.g. mod_avmd works with audio frames).

kind regards,

Piotr Gregor
Software Engineer

M: (+44) 07483 866 525     L: (+44) 01256 597 470     www: dataandsignal.com