[Freeswitch-users] Rearranging menus within retrieve voicemail app (mod_voicemail_ivr)

AlexKr alexandr.krasnov at exridge.com
Mon Dec 14 12:28:51 UTC 2020

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to remove some lines/menus from the 'retrieve voicemail' IVR. I'm
using mod_voicemail_ivr for that.

The issue is that changes to profile in the voicemail_ivr.conf.xml like
commenting out any line in <apis> results in error:

config
===

===

log
===
[ERR] config.c:262 Missing api definition for profile 'default'
===

Commenting out any of menus does not prevent them from playing.

Is there any trick that I'm missing with making changes to the
mod_voicemail_ivr default config?

Thank you in advance for any advice on the matter
Alex

--
Sent from: http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/