[Freeswitch-users] callcenter_track and execute_on_originate

Alejandro Recarey ar at cyberfonica.com
Mon Aug 17 18:59:30 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

We have implemented callcenter_track in our deployment to get around issues where our agents would still receive calls from mod_callcenter when they were busy.

This has worked fine *except* when the agent is receiving or sending a call that is in ringing status (180 sent and no 200 received yet).

I tracked it down to firing callcenter_track with “execute_on_answer”, so instead I’m executing callcenter_track on “execute_on_ring” and “execute_on_originate”. However, even executing “callcenter_track” with “execute_on_originate/ring” the agent still receives a new call when the current one is ringing.

Is this expected behavior for “callcenter_track” functionality? Is there a way to count ringing channels as occupied?

Thanks for your help!