[Freeswitch-users] Internal profile stops responding
s.kainz at wnt.at
Tue Aug 4 03:47:22 UTC 2020
i have come by a very strange problem.
The internal sofia-profile just stops responding after a few days on Port 5060. Restarting the profile does not help, but restarting freeswitch itself does.
Strangely enough, the external profile ( on the same ip, but different port of course ) keeps working. No Problems there.
A few things i have checked while it was happening the last time:
- Profile watchdog is disabled
- netstat -tlupn shows that freeswitch is still listening on Port 5060
- There is nothing useful in the logs, especially no error/crit message
- I can see sip-traffic arriving on Port 5060 with tcpdump, but it is not answered
- turning on sofia loglevel all 9 does not show anything
- It is not one or two specific ip's that get blocked, but all traffic
I also checked the firewall / fail2ban, but no problem there either. After all, a restart of freeswitch solves the problem, with no changes to the firewall.
It happens on pretty regular basis ( every one or two days ), but there is no time-pattern in between the occurrences.
Im using debian 10, with FreeSWITCH Version 1.10.3-release~64bit (-release 64bit).
Has anybody come across something similiar?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-users