[Freeswitch-users] Calls per gateway

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Thu Apr 30 12:30:52 UTC 2020

Hy AVI

I have a complicated routing structure, and I do that all from db, managed by frontend.

I have a background process monitoring ESL, and it’s easy to monitor usage for outgoing calls, I can just use events “CHANNEL_CREATE” and “CHANNEL_HANGUP” and look at the “variable_sip_gateway_name”

But, with all the tons of info you get for every event, NEVER is the gateway name specified for incoming calls .. so I have no way to monitor usage on incoming.

I cant believe no fs_cli command exists to just check how many active calls you have on each gateway. Just for monitoring, this is an essential value, or am I missing something?