mod_verto: subscribe events for specific accounts

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Wed Apr 29 10:07:29 UTC 2020

Reppling to myself, just found the right syntax,  it is posible from verto.js:

To get all events:
vertoHandle.subscribe(“presene”, {
			handler: function(v, e) {
				log.debug("***presence event e:", e);
			}
		});

But to get specific events per account:
vertoHandle.subscribe([“presene.ACCOUNT1”, “presene.ACCOUNT2”], {
			handler: function(v, e) {
				log.debug("***presence event e:", e);
			}
		});