[Freeswitch-users] Auth rejected after upgrade to 1.10

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:47:32 UTC 2020

A few questions I've asked before...

1) We're evaluating an upgrade to 1.10 from 1.8, and we found that verto
can wss login but calls trigger "code": -32000 authentication required.
What can we do to fix this?

2) We sometimes get MEDIA_TIMEOUT from our automated peer in a 1-on-1
conference. Can we use execute_on_media_timeout to attempt a new conference
with the peer?

3) Can FS be made to provide TCP ice candidates in its answer sdp? (That
is, does it support ICE TCP?) For users behind firewalls that block many
UDP ports, this would allow avoiding added cost of TURN TCP.

Cheers,
David