[Freeswitch-users] Join us for SIP Chronicles Live #1, featuring Giovanni Maruzzelli

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Tue Apr 21 06:57:09 UTC 2020

Dear Real-Time Friends and Colleagues!

As many of you we have been totally devastated that we will have no chance
to see you in the next few months to come. :-/ Some people in the community
believe it might be years. I don’t necessarily agree with that opinion
myself.

Over the course of the last few years our team had a great time extending
live coverage for some of those events that have been affected, got some
experience and equipment. Instead of just waiting for the virus to clear,
we decided to organize a series of bi-weekly live casts with some of the
speakers that we have hoped to see at those events presenting their latest
developments live and then answering questions from the audience.

So without further ado, let me introduce our first guest Giovanni
Maruzzelli, who is going to introduce his newest project SaraPhone (
https://github.com/gmaruzz/saraphone).

Join us this Saturday, April 25th 4:30pm UTC and get a chance to ask
Giovanni a question about his project live:

https://youtu.be/mF9elIcVGE8

Or if you miss that opportunity, you can always watch the recording later
on Sippy Labs channel on YouTube and email Giovanni your question at <
gmaruzz at gmail.com>.

SaraPhone is a bare bone SIP WebRTC phone, complete with most features real
companies want to use in real world: HotDesking, Redial, BLFs, MWI, DND,
PhoneBook, Hold, Transfer, Mute, Attended Transfer, Notifications, running
on all Browsers both on Desktop and SmartPhone.

SaraPhone is fully integrated with FusionPBX, the full-featured domain
based multi-tenant PBX and voice switch for FreeSwitch.

Based on SIP.js, SaraPhone works with all WebRTC compliant SIP proxies,
gateways, and servers (Asterisk, OpenSIPS, Kamailio, Janus, etc).

Initial author is Giovanni Maruzzelli, and SaraPhone gets its name from
Giovanni's wife, Sara Hosseini.

In addition to providing all of the usual DeskPhone functionality,
SaraPhone got:

   -

   Desktop Notification for Incoming Calls
   -

   Live MWI update
   -

   Real Time BLFs status update
   -

   BLF click to call
   -

   Caller Name and Number Display
   -

   Call Error Cause Display
   -

   AutoAnswer
   -

   Network Disconnect Reload
   -

   Show and Set Caller-ID (incoming-outbound)

Stay healthy, optimistic and productive! Also share, like and subscribe.
See you soon!!!

Regards,

Max