[Freeswitch-users] verto and conference for webrtc audio mcu

Roberto Della Pasqua roberto.dellapasqua at live.com
Thu Apr 16 15:55:42 UTC 2020

Hello,

after a lot researching about the best viable webrtc audio mcu conference server, I have discovered freeswitch, and seems excellent.

Can somebody explain me how to:

  1.  Setup a mcu audio conference with webrtc clients, dynamically opening and closing rooms (no need of signaling, this will be managed outside)
  2.  How to compile opus codec for maximum speed, eg. FFIXED instead of float (negligible audio difference, but large scaling)
  3.  Lib_verto and lib_conference are needed, allright?
  4.  I like manage the freeswitch with lib_socket, does you have examples perhaps?

Thank you for this amazing software and for help with hints for best config webrtc audio only mcu.

Kind regards.

Roberto Della Pasqua
www.dellapasqua.com<http://www.dellapasqua.com>