[Freeswitch-users] unable to post

Per Modin per at wgtwo.com
Thu Apr 16 14:02:57 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-15 12:09 CEST, Joli Martinez wrote:
> I am trying to figure out what the guidelines to post stuff is. When I
> ask a question recently my questions have not been posted. Am I not
> asking them in the correct way, or is there a limit to how many
> questions I can post within a given time frame?

These are the ones I see, but not every thread have answers.

* 2020-04-15 18:09 Joli Martinez [Freeswitch-users] unable to post
* 2020-04-14 18:20 Joli Martinez [Freeswitch-users] Changing RTP ports mid call
* 2020-03-31 20:07 Joli Martinez [Freeswitch-users] customer sip trunk
* 2020-02-20 17:44 Joli Martinez [Freeswitch-users] ha-error messages
* 2020-02-17 21:37 Joli Martinez [Freeswitch-users] HA Cluster build

You can check the list online[1] if they have been received or not. In
my experiecnce it can sometimes take a while for the messages to appear
on the list, I don't know if I've been unlucky of if the mails are
manually approved.

[1]: http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/

> I am an experienced freeswitch user in certain in areas and I am
> sometimes able to fix thing on my own, but when I am stuck I would
> like to be able to post stuff online to get help from the community.

I'm in the same boat, and I agree. If it has been too long without
solving it IMHO feel free to bump your thread. I don't know if there are
any formal guidelines for this.

Best,
Per.