[Freeswitch-users] Using channel variables as values to time of day attributes in conditions

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Thu Apr 9 17:41:29 UTC 2020

Will this dialplan XML condition work in newer versions of FreeSWITCH?

<condition wday="${REFORWARDING_DAYS}" hour="${REFORWARDING_HOURS}"
break="never">

${REFORWARDING_DAYS} and ${REFORWARDING_HOURS} are dialplan variables I set
prior to calling the extension with that condition. I tried this on an
older version of FreeSWITCH and it doesn't seem to work, I end up having to
hard code the values for the 'wday' and 'hour' attributes.