[Freeswitch-users] Voice Conference Voice Choppy

Ahmed habiba ahabiba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:44:24 UTC 2020

Hello,

I’m trying to use FreeSWITCH voice conference, however hear some cuts is the voice from time to time some minor distortions, I look into code and I see something not sure if I’m right or wrong, when the conference loop is not able to read from input it sleep for 100 MS? Kindly advice how to overcome this issue.

To Note, I’m using server with "Xeon E3-1245v2 (4c/8th) - 32GB” and I’m using it for 3 to 4 users only, nothing else ring on this machine.

Thanks,
Ahmed Habiba.