[Freeswitch-users] Install on new Debian 10

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Wed Sep 25 20:36:50 UTC 2019

THANK YOU!

Sean

From: FreeSWITCH-users <freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org> On Behalf Of David Villasmil
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 4:35 PM
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help <freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org>
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Install on new Debian 10

ON a debian 10:

apt-get update && apt-get install -yq gnupg2 wget lsb-release
apt-get -y install build-essential vim-nox sngrep screen
wget -O - https://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian-release/fsstretch-archive-keyring.asc | apt-key add -

echo "deb http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian-release/ `lsb_release -sc` main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list
echo "deb-src http://files.freeswitch.org/repo/deb/debian-release/ `lsb_release -sc` main" >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/freeswitch.list

apt-get update

# Install dependencies required for the build
apt-get -y build-dep freeswitch

cd /usr/src/
#git clone https://freeswitch.org/stash/scm/fs/freeswitch.git
# We should start using freeswitch's github repo
git clone https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch.git
cd freeswitch

./bootstrap.sh -j
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/freeswitch
make && make install

Config will end up in /usr/src/freeswitch/etc/freeswitch
Binaries in /usr/src/freeswitch/bin

Hope that helps you getting started.

Regards,

David Villasmil