[Freeswitch-users] Git repository moving to GitHub. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Ciprian Dosoftei ciprian.dosoftei at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 18:33:35 UTC 2019

Excellent, thanks for the update!

-C

--
Best Regards,
Ciprian Dosoftei

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may
contain privileged and/or confidential material. If you are not the
intended recipient, kindly contact the sender and delete the message.

Any disclosure, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited without the expressed permission of the sender.