[Freeswitch-users] Verto syntax to use TURN server

David P davidswalkabout at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:35:11 UTC 2019

Hi Robert!

Verto is able to connect to our STUN/TURN server from both Chrome and
Firefox (at least on Win10) using the following format:

iceServers: [
    {
        urls: 'stun:((domain of STUN server)):443',
    },
    {
        urls: "turn:((domain of TURN server)):443?transport=tcp",
        username: "((username for TURN server))",
        credential: "((password for TURN server))"
    }
]

Btw, the port and transport above are configured in our coturn to ensure we
support TURN TLS.

Cheers,
David