[Freeswitch-users] lua script not calling external script on Freeswitch

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 23:51:18 UTC 2019

I have a Lua script that calls via os.execute another script.  I have
copied both scripts to /usr/share/freeswitch/scripts and gave them the
proper permissions.  When I run lua script on the linux cli it calls the
other script successfully, but when FreeSwitch Calls the script it does not
call my second script.  The script that I am trying to use is an old bash
script that was written to get statical data.  I pass it some parameters
from the calls and it crunches and does it thing in the background.  I
thought it was an issue with the batch script and I wrote a simple python
script and called it the same way with os.execute.  gave it the same
parameters and had Python print them out.  Again, on the linux cli it
prints without any issue, but when the script gets called from Freeswitch
it does not run.

Any Ideas why?