[Freeswitch-users] How to add proxy realm to CLI originate command

mario_fs mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Sep 5 21:02:06 UTC 2019

Brian, I did not set the realm at first and it never worked, same error.

David, I will try your suggestion. But I am thinking of just changing to bridge via URI with extension but can’t find how to do that yet.

For the last few years I forward calls from FS using bridge to cell numbers but that has a bunch of limitations. I want to change to: call comes in to FS -> bridge to callcentric which is registered to Bria Push server -> iPhone Bria. This is why I want to avoid full time external registration.

Can’t use VPN because it has to be always active for incoming calls to ring. Unfortunately, VPN On Demand does not work with Bria, that would solve everything. I wrote long letters to Apple and Counterpath but it does not sound promising.

I going to try to figure out how to make a call using URI with an extension specified if there is such a thing. So far no luck. This is much harder than I thought, been at it a few days.

Thanks to both of you!
Mario