[Freeswitch-users] Write wav files at 48000hz and I need 8000hz

Jose Figueroa josen.figueroa at unixmexico.org
Sat Oct 26 21:18:25 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am working with FS 1.8 and everything goes well enough so far.

We record all the inbound and outbound calls. The inbound calls are
recorded as wav 8000hz sample rate. But the calls outbound are recorded as
48000hz sample rate as wav files, the question is, is it a config to set
the default or force the recording to be saved as 8000hz always?

I use verto and sip clients, the telephone-event and the sample from codecs
is 8000hz so I dont understand how to achieve this.

Any help would be appreciate it.

Thanks
JNF